• SLIPWAY, Tarbert for painting or repair PER DAY £6.00 Please note that NO flaked paint, fibreglass chips or antifouling must be discharged or lost into the sea. Please use tarpaulins to catch waste material and use to prevent paint being washed to sea.
• SLIPWAY, Tarbert for heaving or launching each way £1.00. Use of Slipway at Tarbert is FREE for all annual, summer and winter berth holders.
• SLIPWAY, QUAY, Tarbert and PONTOONS at Tarbert or Scalpay for commercial Use in connection with a business (e.g., Kayaking, paddle boarding, dinghy sailing,) PER DAY £10.00
• USE OF PONTOONS TARBERT OR SCALPAY FOR SHORT STAY in connection with a business, tour operators, passenger vessels and tenders Berthing up to 4 hours £5.00
• PASSENGER DISEMBARKATION and PICK UP AT TARBERT OR SCALPAY From a tender or from passenger vessel per person 0.50p minimum £2.00
• REFUSE AT TARBERT OR SCALPAY Bringing refuse ashore from vessel at anchor and using IOHM paladins or glass recycling bins:
- General waste £1.50 per sack
- Per 12 glass bottles £1.50 Please note that unauthorised dumping of refuse will be charged at triple rate.
HOW TO PAY
You can pay directly to a member of staff or as below. If you need to call us to pay (or for any enquiries) the number is 01859 50 2216 or 07485 089 309
• Use the ‘PAY NOW’ button below. You can use your PayPal account or any credit or debit card (scroll down to find the debit or credit card payment option.)
• Alternatively, you can use your online banking App on your phone or computer and make payment to Harris Development limited SORT CODE: 80-09-83 ACCOUNT NUMBER 10038966
• There is also a letterbox here into which you can leave a note and cash payment if you want. Please use your vessel name and the date as a reference E.G ‘Dignity190618’
YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS IMPORTANT AS IT SECURES THIS FACILITY FOR THE FUTURE
Harris Development limited is a not-for-profit organisation